Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Believe (Olympic Inspired Version)



As Premier National Partner of the 2010 Winter Games and a long-time supporter of the arts, Bell is bringing together Canada's top talent in the fields of both sport and culture to produce 'Believe (Olympic Inspired Version)', a one-of-a-kind music video and audio track that will raise funds for Canada's winter athletes and chronicle their extraordinary journey on the road to 2010.
~ from website http://www.bell.ca/believe 

The video features figure skater Joannie Rochette, as well as freestyle skier Steve Omischl and speed skater Clara Hughes.

Believe Lyrics:

One minute's fading
One minute's passed
But I've got this moment
To make it all last
And I'm standing before you
Taking my chance on everything
I never thought that I could be
Cause you can do almost anything

Chorus:
If you just Believe
You can move mountains with dreams
The higher you climb
The better it gets
Cause you will see things
You'll never forget
If you just Believe

It's like I'm falling
Through my own fears
They used to haunt me
But now they're not here
There's no looking back
My future is clear no giving up
And I'm holding on when it gets rough
Cause you can get through most anything

Chorus

No one says it's easy
And no one says you have to be perfect
But as long as you try
You're always gonna find it was worth it

Chorus
 

No comments: