Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another Zamboni Catches Fire!

How often do you think Zambonis would catch fire?

I know of two reports already, in the last 4 months! The previous one I had written about in a previous post, and I already thought it was scary. Now, 4 months later, another Zamboni has caught fire in Aston, PA. That was on 30 Nov, after a high school hockey game! The only consolation is that all these incidents happen during ice resurface - when everyone is already off the ice ;0

Zamboni Catches Fire Inside DelCo. Rink - report from 6abc.com
Zamboni Catches Fire At Ice Arena

Video from Koco.com

I also posted about rink hazards - perhaps I should really consider adding "Zamboni going up in flames".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy, that's a serious fire! I'd be very concerned about all that smoke in the enclosed arena.