Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Skating Jet-Lagged

Having just returned from Europe, with a 6-hour time difference, I find myself unable to get to sleep at night, and just as unable to get up in the morning.

Hence, having to skate at 8am is... ugh! horrible! First off, I can't get up. When I eventually do drag myself out of bed, my head felt heavy and my eyes can't seem to stay open. Then, when I manage to get to the rink and on the ice, spins made me dizzy and jumps made my head feel heavy (I must have been looking down the entire time!)

Of course I become more awake after lesson, but I decided to work on a footwork sequence and spiral sequence for a new program. Yeah, I'm working those out before even looking for music! Haha!

No comments: