Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Decided to dance again

Last week, I made the decision:
I will start dance lessons again, with a new coach.

I told my coach I would take lessons with the new coach. He asked, "so you will do dance with him and freestyle with me?" I said yes. He was non-chalant about it, and advised me to reserve the lesson time quickly before others get in on it.

I told the new coach I would take lessons with him. He said, sure, he didn't think there was anyone at that time right now. I told him I wanted to do dance. He gasped. I asked if he didn't want to teach dance either. He quickly said no, its alright, depends on what you want to do.

Today, I went for lunch and joined my coach who was already chatting with yet another coach. I sat down, and my coach acted like I wasn't there.

Have I just stepped off the deep end?

No comments: