There is a corollary of Murphy's law, namely Finagle's Law
Finally, Hanlon's Razor, a corollary of Finagle's Law, states
Needless to say, ALL these laws apply in figure skating too!
- It is all-clear as you are setting up for the most perfect Lutz - then there will be someone in that corner when you get there!
- It is only in front of an audience that you forget to take off your guards before stepping on the ice.
- Whatever you are working on feels good, except in front of your coach!
- When you are all dressed and ready to get on the ice, you realise that you desperately need to go to the bathroom.
- Little kids on push bars are always attracted by spins - the one that draws them closest is the camel spin.