Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Korean Dream Program - Part 1

We arrived in Korea a few days ago, spend a night at the airport hotel in Incheon, before going to Yong Pyong resort, where we are staying these 2 weeks. The Koreans are extremely hospitable, and very friendly. The food is excellent!
 
I had expected a colder winter, and was partly disappointed, partly relieved that it wasn't as cold as I'd thought. We spend most of the day at the rink training, off-ice, on-ice, lunch, off-ice and on-ice again... then bus back to the resort. Unfortunately, it does seem like we spend more time on the bus than on the ice...
 
This evening, I took a walk out to the ski slopes, and the scenery is simply beautiful. I never thought I'd say this, but... I miss winter!

No comments: