Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sit spin with change of foot

This evening, I asked a friend to video my sit-spin-with-change-of-foot, just to see for myself how far away my CSSp4-wannabe is.



Conclusion:
1. The back sit still needs to be lower - or maybe my butt needs to be bigger to satisfy the "buttocks below the knee" criteria! I believe this will improve with practise, though!

2. The "increasing of speed" certainly look like it happened, but I'm just not sure it this is really "clear" enough - perhaps I should slow down the first 4 revs, just to make it "clearer"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very very good, I'm from Costozza, near Vicenza in Veneto in Italy.. I'm quite well in ice-skate even though I prefer BMX!!! Come to visit my blog... bye!