Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Friday, August 18, 2006

New Footwork Sequence

In the midst of making my "draft" choreography of my program last Monday, I had left out details of the footwork sequence. Or rather, the footwork sequence I had in mind didn't quite fit, so I left it out for the time being.

Yesterday evening, I went to the rink and made up a new footwork sequence, this time a circular one. This is the first time I'm putting a circular footwork sequence in my program!

So here goes...
  - first RFI into CCW twizzles, then LFO into CW twizzles, and then a RFO rocker, XF to LBO-RFI choctaw sequence.
  - this is followed by a lunge, into a RFI3 and those little hops as you turn around... whatever you call it!
  - after that, a RFI bracket, step, XF, then RBI rocker to LFO bracket, then step to RBO-LFI choctaw sequence.
  - at the end, are mohawks (RFI-LBI-RFI-LBI) and immediately after, the flip-loop!

By the time I got to the flip-loop, I had barely any speed! Gotta work on that!

No comments: