Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Beautiful Sunday

This morning, as I drew open the curtains of the balcony sliding door, I was greeted with a bright day, with a soft misty feel. It was just 7:30am and the sun was rising. A gentle breeze eased in as I opened the door, and I couldn't resist grabbing my camera and taking a photo. I couldn't capture the breeze, though!


Well, I don't know what that has to do with skating, but I did skate last night, and it was pretty good. When I first stepped on the ice after the resurface, I thought, hey how lovely and soft. However, I soon found out that it wasn't soft - just that it was rather wet... In any case, I landed 1A+1Lo+1T combinations that felt nice and high (don't know how it looked, though! :0). Hopefully the A won't go away again...

No comments: