Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Monday, May 14, 2007

Preparing for Europe Trip

Monday morning. I had complete run-through of my program - not once, but two times! They weren't flawless, but at least I wasn't running into people all the time. I must remember to not rush my jump entries!

I remembered to bring my skates home, so that I can pack. I suppose I will also need lots of warm clothing... the weather forecast for Tallinn has it at low of 3C (37F) to a high of 13C (54F) - that's pretty darn cold!

This all seems to be happening so soon. I'm sure it will be fun, though. It is always exciting to see old friends again, and make new ones. Bringing a new skater from Singapore will also make it all the more interesting! :-)

No comments: