Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vana Tallinn Trophy 2007

We just had the award ceremony for the Vana Tallinn Trophy, and about to go for the medieval feast...

My freeskate felt like a disaster! Singled the 2toe, popped the 2sal, and later fell on the Axel... ARGH! Anyway whatever I did was ok, and whatever I didn't do - well, I didn't do!

What's more interesting is pairs. Loon and I thought it'd be fun to enter pairs, even though we haven't skated together for 2 years! Turned out we only had three 25-min sessions to work out a pairs program, AND practise our own freeskate programs!

We ended up with a "pairs improvisation". I was glad it didn't
look too bad!

(This was really posted on Saturday May 19 2007, 7:55pm Estonia time)

No comments: