Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Attack of the Blue Fluid

When I walked into the rink this morning, there was a gigantic puddle of BLUE fluid on the ice! Looks like someone had burst the cooling pipes once again...

Heard that it happened towards the end of the National Team's early morning ice time.

Also heard that when the coaches came in later, one of them walked out to investigate, and got blue fluid squirted on him. I couldn't help laughing, but I'm sure if I had gotten blue fluid on me, I wouldn't be laughing.

So, I stood by the side of the rink trying to decide if I should still skate ice time this morning or postpone it to next week. The puddle rendered about a quarter of the rink un-skateable, and of course skaters who were having lessons were getting on... And I would loathe to run into any one of them!

Eventually, I decided not to skate... *sigh* wasted trip!

No comments: