Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Monday, March 19, 2007

Europe in Summer?

Several times I have been asked about my plans this summer. I am a little late in making plans this year - there has been so much going on, I haven't had the time nor energy to think about this yet!

I would like to go to Tallinn. It is such a lovely place, and there are friends I would really love to see again.

I would like to go to Oberstdorf. It is exciting to be part of an ISU competition, and if last year was any indication, it would be the largest field I would face.

I would like to go to Mountain Cup, simply because I like the place. The environment is familiar and reassuring, and, um... I like France. Plus, now I know someone in Lyon I can visit!

The entry deadline for Oberstdorf is Apr 1. I better decide quickly!!!

No comments: