Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Singapore Nationals 2007 - first day

A quick one before I go to bed...

Today was the first day of the Nationals. My event is tomorrow, early morning, so I spent today just watching everyone else, and getting myself nervous.

The skaters' performances were wonderful. This year, all the participants are taking this really seriously, and have put in a lot of hard work into preparing for the competition. They all skated well - they are all winners today! It is heartening to see that there is hope for figure skating to take off.

Well, I'm probably the only one who starts to wonder what dress to wear the night before competition. I eventually decided on the same one I wore for my Artistic program. I still feel its a little odd with my music selection, but right now it is the one I like best (I don't think I want to re-use the maroon dresses I had for the last 2 programs).

So, after tomorrow, there will be two things I need to do - first, revamp my program for Tallinn & O'dorf, and second, get a dress for the program! Oh, and I almost forgot a third thing - I will have to put in my entries for the competitions too! ARGH!!!

No comments: