Site Navigation
  Beginner Skating Videos Competitions Tips
  Steps and Moves Jumps Spins News

Custom Search

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Program run-through

After the disastrous ice time on Tuesday evening, I decided I just had to go in on Wed early morning... I managed to do a nice run-through (without running into anyone), complete with double Salchow, flying camel and all.

I went again in the evening and skated 'til 10pm. That was yesterday... This morning, I was sore and tired, but I went in anyway, since I had already paid for the morning ice time. Somehow I managed to run through my program two times!! Missed one or two elements along the way, but I was surprised I wasn't falling over on the ice after that.

I don't know how I'm going to survive the competition ice time tonight, but if it was anything like the last time, it really doesn't matter.

No comments: